Sunday 13 March 2011

I'm a virgin.

It's true, I'm a blogging virgin.The first time I have EVER considered writing a blog, boredom took over on a Sunday afternoon.
I'm sat with my fruit tea (purely because someone has rinsed the milk), supposed to be writing a feature on rock climbing.
And no...I am not a fan of climbing. As I'm only 5.2, reaching for the top shelf is a big challenge, so I'm leaving the mountains to the experts.
Writing a feature on a subject your clueless about, was probably a bad idea but 400 words into it, what's the point in giving up?
Anyway...to the point. So the tutors have been battering on about getting a blog set-up for a few months now but, and no offence to the blogging fanatics out there but I just don't care. Why, oh why, would someone want to know where I've been this week (or in general, JOKES). And especially who with! Okay, I'm actually gonna stop laughing at myself now :).
So if something interesting happens in my life, asides from watching Emmerdale with my halogen heater, I'll be sure to post it on here, in the hope that someone cares!!
Love Beth xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment